EYE EXAMINATION & EYE-CHECK REQUIREMENT (CONTACT LENS)
Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to a mandatory eye examination according to the local regulation (Professional Practice Guideline for Optometrist E 4.1.2.) A mandatory eye examination with contact lens fitting required for all new contact lenses wearer irregardless existing or new customer of W Optics. To be done with our certified optometrist at any W Optics stores.
CUSTOMIZED ORDER ARE NOT REFUNDABLE NOR EXCHANGABLE (PRESCRIPTIVE LENSES)
All orders on prescriptive lenses eg. frame and lenses purchase, are not eligible for any exchange or refund once it is delivered, as it is a customized made to order item. Warranty is not applicable to sale items. We recommend self-collection in the store. Prescriptive lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to a mandatory eye examination according to the local regulation (Professional Practice Guideline for Optometrist E 4.1.2.)
A. MY ACCOUNT
1. How do I register?
To place an order, you will have to create an account. Follow these steps to get yourself registered.
- Click on “My Account & Register”.
- Fill up the mandatory details.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email for verification. Now, you are all ready to start shopping.
2. I can’t log into my account / Forgot password.
- You will have to use the same email address and password that have registered with.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, click on ‘forget password’ and you will be directed to a reset password page.
- If the problem still persists, you can contact us via ‘Contact Us’ form on our website. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to assist you as soon as we can!
B. MY ORDER
3. Can I make an order through phone?
Currently our e-commerce platform only accepts online purchases only.
4. What do I need before placing an order for contact lenses?
You will need to have an up to date(24 months validity) prescription from your eye care professional.
- Existing W Optics customer & contact lens wearer: Please select *Follow Prescription* option in the ‘Power’ drop-down selection and one of our optometrists will reach out to you to validate your prescription.
- New W Optics customer & existing contact lens wearer: When placing an order, simply enter the necessary contact lens details and follow the step by step instructions guiding you through the selection process. One of our optometrists will reach out to you to validate your prescription selection for your online order within 1-2 business days upon successful payment.
- New contact lens wearer: A mandatory eye examination which consists of contact lens fitting required for all new contact lenses wearer irregardless existing or new customer of W Optics. Eye examination fee included on all online purchases of 2 boxes contact lenses onwards. One of our optometrists will reach out to you via phone call or SMS to arrange the necessary eye-check or eye examination (if required or requested).
Do note that your prescription may not correlate to your preferred contact lens prescription. If you are unsure, please opt-in for an eye-check. The eye-check fee is included in all online contact lens purchase. Opting in the eye-check is highly recommended.
It is highly recommended to opt-in for an eye-check with our optometrist upon order confirmation if you are getting a (1)new type of contact lenses that you have not worn before (2)unsure of your prescription or (3)simply wish to have an eye-check done at any W Optics stores.
It is a mandate to have your eye examine before purchasing contact lenses if you are a new contact lens wearer. (Professional Practice Guideline for Optometrist E 4.1.2.)
5. How can I collect my order?
There are 2 options available:
- Self Collection from any W Optics
- Delivery to Door
*Do take note that failed delivery attempts, you will have to collect it from W Optics.
6. I made a mistake entering my prescription. What do I do?
Simply email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you. *Do note that any cancellation/ corrective action request can only be made within 24 hours upon order placed.
7. My order is not here yet. Who should I contact?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert back to you soonest with an update within 24 hours.
8. What if no one is at home to receive the parcel?
9. Do you sell authentic products?
Yes, all products are directly purchased from the official manufacturers.
10. Can I use my glasses prescription when ordering contact lenses?
No, you can’t, because there may be a slight variance in the readings due to different vertex distance.
11. Can I have mix products in an order?
Yes, you may.
12. Will trial lenses be delivered to customer together with the contact lenses?
No, trial lenses are required to be collected at the store only.
13. How do I use my discount code?
Simply enter the code on the cart or checkout page after selecting your preferred products.
14. What payment methods are offered?
Paypal, Credit/Debit Card.
15. Can I buy online safely?
Of course! We are here to ensure our customers that all transactions involving sensitive information (Credit Card, PayPal) occur within a secure environment. Our payment system makes use of bank grade SSL security encryption. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is complete. Rather, it is submitted directly to the banks. You can rest assured that with each purchase, your credit card or bank account information will be 100% secure.
16. Are my private details secure at W Optics?
Yes! You can be sure of that. We guarantee you’ll have a secure transaction with us as we only use your personal details for order processing purposes and will never share any of the information to any third party. The information we collect will be strictly for the usage of W Optics on fulfilling the order.
17. How do I cancel my order / change my order after payment has been made?
Any cancellation/ corrective action request can only be made within 24 hours of placing an order. Simply email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
18. I am having trouble making a payment with my credit card.
If you receive an error message about your credit/debit card failure, please check that the 16 digit credit card number, expiry date and CV code are entered correctly. If you still receive an error message after validation and a second attempt, try making the payment with an alternative card. For further assistance on your card error, please contact the issuing bank of your credit/debit card.
E. DELIVERY & RETURNS
SINGAPORE COVID-19 PHASE 2 NOTICE
Do note that there will be a slight delay in the delivery of contact lenses during this period. We will work our best to fulfill your order within the stipulated time.
19. Do you deliver worldwide?
International shipment is currently not available.
20. What is the delivery time and cost?
Delivery may take 3 to 4 business days*. Free delivery with purchase of 4 boxes or more. Self-collection for the purchase of less than 4 boxes. *Business day: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm only
21. How do I return an item?
Please refer to our Return Policy.
22. What if I receive a wrong/ damaged item?
Please refer to our Return Policy.
23. When does the 14-day period start for the return period?
You can return the product within 14 days from the date of delivery or from the date of delivery or collection of your product.