- All Brands
- FreshLook (Alcon)
- Lacelle (Bausch+lomb)
- Jill Stuart (Seed)
- Eye Coffret (Seed)
Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEAL:
Buy More, Save More
4 boxes – $268 (usp $292) – additional $10 off*
8 boxes – $488 (usp $584) – additional $30 off*
12 boxes – $688 (usp $876) – additional $50 off*
*Discount prices will be automatically reflected in the cart.
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are the first and only water gradient lenses developed by more than 100 researchers from all over the world who have challenged the limitations of material and technique. With excellent oxygen transmissibility, they can deliver exceptional comfort even after a full day of wear. Its breakthrough design features a silicone hydrogel core that allows for outstanding breathability and places water where it’s needed most, resulting in an ultra-soft surface for a gentle cushion of moisture. The result is a contact lens that’s so comfortable it feels like nothing at all.
- World’s first and only water gradient lens from core to surface bringing the highest breathability and lubricity
- First and only water gradient contact lens featuring 33% water content at the core that transitions to over 80% at the surface, and the water content at the outer surface reaches almost 100%, nearly the same as the surface of the cornea
- Excellent oxygen transmissibility at 156 Dk/t so that oxygen can flow freely through the lenses to reach the cornea, bringing a clear and healthy outlook for your eye
- Lasting lubricity delivers a revolutionary contactless feel and an exceptional end-of-day comfort with 100% lubricity
- Breakthrough design featuring a unique water gradient.
- Silicone hydrogel core with 33% water content for high breathability.
- Ultra soft surface with nearly 100% water content* for a gentle cushion of moisture.
- up to 5 times greater oxygen transmissibility than traditional soft multifocal lenses
- Lens type
- Delefilcon A
- Centre Thickness
- Water of content
- 33% (Core Water Content); Surface Water Content > 80%
- Visible tint
- Dk/t @ -3.00D
- Power Range
- -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (0.50 steps)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (0.25 steps) Indent order