- All Brands
- FreshLook (Alcon)
- Lacelle (Bausch+lomb)
- Jill Stuart (Seed)
- Eye Coffret (Seed)
Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEAL:
Buy More, Save More. Cart in now!
4 boxes – $204 (u.s.p. $240) – $10 discount code WOS10
8 boxes – $384 (u.s.p. $480) – $30 discount code WOS30
12 boxes – $540 (u.s.p. $720) – $50 discount code WOS50
Received free Jill Stuart Silk Face Mask + Jewellery Box when purchasing 4 boxes or more! *While stock last
Key in the respective discount code upon checking out. Order will be auto refunded if code is wrongly being keyed in. FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
Eye Coffret UV 1 • Day
SEED Eye coffret 1day UV is an ultra-thin color contact lens that contains UV absorber and that accentuates your iris. Available in four color designs for any occasion.
- Available in 4 colors
- This series adopts a structure that encapsulates the pigments inside the lens so that it prevents eyes from contacting with the pigment. This design minimizes impact on the cornea.
- Materials used in the lens keep off protein deposits while retaining moisture.
- Ultra-thin lens with a center thickness of 0.05mm (with -3.00 D lens). The peripheral part of the lens features a smooth edge using SEED’s original Smooth Edge design for your comfortable wear.
- Ultraviolet rays (UV) causing skin pigmentation such as spots, are said to be one of the causes of eye diseases such as cataracts. SEED Eye coffret 1day UV contains UV absorbents that can shield your eyes from UV rays.
*Contact lenses with an UV absorber do not block 100% of UV light and are not substitutes for UV absorbing eyewear.
- Lens type
- Water Content
- Base Curve
- Power Range
- +3.00D to ±0.00.D（0.50 D steps),
- -0.25 D to -6.00 D（0.25 D steps）
- -6.50 D to -10.00 D（0.50 D steps）
- -10.50D to -12.00D（0.50 D steps)