- All Brands
- Eye Coffret 1 day UV M (Seed)
- FreshLook (Alcon)
- Lacelle (Bausch+lomb)
- Jill Stuart (Seed)
- Eye Coffret (Seed)
Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEAL:
Buy More, Save More
4 boxes – $224 (usp $264) – additional $20 off with discount code WSD20
8 boxes – $422 (usp $528) – additional $50 off with discount code WSD50
12 boxes – $594 (usp $792) – additional $80 off with discount code WSD80
Key in the respective discount code upon checking out. Order will be auto refunded if code is wrongly being keyed in. FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
- “Alginic Acid”, which has been newly formulated in “Eye Coffret M Toric”, is a natural moisturizing agent which can be extracted from seaweed, e.g kelp or wakame seaweed. It attracts moisture in our eyes, and keeps tears on the surface of the lenses.
- A new lens is used every day. Eye disease caused by accumulation of deposits can be minimized and lens care will not occur.
- Materials used in the lens keep off protein deposits while retaining moisture.
- Ultra-thin lens with a center thickness of 0.06mm (with -3.00 D lens/Cylinder 0.75D). The peripheral part of the lens features a smooth edge using SEED’s original Smooth Edge design for your comfortable wear.
- Ultraviolet rays (UV) causing skin pigmentation such as spots, are said to be one of the causes of eye diseases such as cataracts. SEED Eye coffret 1day UV M Toric contains UV absorbents that can shield your eyes from UV rays.
*Contact lenses with an UV absorber do not block 100% of UV light and are not substitutes for UV absorbing eyewear.
- Lens type
- Water Content
- Base Curve
- Power Range
- -±0.00D (plano) to -0.25 to -6.00 D（0.25 D steps),
- -6.50 D to -8.00 D（0.50 D steps）
- -0.75 D, -1.25 D
- 180 Degrees